Sunday, August 2, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah

Well, with the help of my teenage daughter, I am finally starting a blog. She is a trustworthy teenager, although she did hack my Facebook profile today and changed my picture. All sweet and in good fun. *ahem* I'm glad she is trustworthy.

When asked what I would write about, I just thought random stuff like, homeschooling, gardening, what I did that day, or my latest pet peeve. Hence the title "Blah, blah, blog."

There is a lot going on here in our household and so I should have quite a bit to write about in the coming weeks. Let's see.....we're getting goats, my husband is building a duck house for my daughter, I have Lyme disease, we are going on a 2 week vacation to the Rockies and west.....I'm sure there will be plenty to write about.


No comments:

Post a Comment